Thursday, November 22, 2007

HEY IT'S ME GORGEOUS FLOWER!!!



Hey friends I’ve started blogging. Well, it’s my first post on a blog of my own, so I guess I don’t have much to say yet. But hope that I will be able to post some interesting articles for u all.

Okay so now let’s get on to me. Hmmm…. My name is Aishath Fazla and I’m 21 years old. I live a very simple life, and like the rest of the girls, I like to dream too.



But note it: I do dream a lot, but now I don’t hope for them to come true. Cox once the dream is over it hurts a lot.



Well that’s something else…. so friends! It’s my blog, “Gorgeous Flower”. Hope that u all will like it, and make a gorgeous time out of ur leisure by reading it. Ur comments and feedbacks about my articles would be really important and helpful for me to improve my articles. So just spent some of your precious time to write on my chatter box.


6 comments:

thewildhunter said...

ahaa kool koool. welcome Gorgeous Flower.. keep posting...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog mania. Good to have you here. U need to Have Dreams aathu, Dream on, Thats The Only Motivational Factor and thats what keeps you going. wish u all the best in life.

Faxeal said...

Nice one athu. Also Keep in ur mind as ibbe said never stop dreaming towards reaching ur goals. Sometimes time never be with us to make our dreams a lively one, what we have to do is run behind time So there'll be a day that you can color those dreams from ur bare hands.. . .

Shafraz said...

awsum bloggy...n hope the articles wud b gorgeous..cheeers..welcume to bloggin.

Anonymous said...

nice to see that u hav a blog of your own :D keep on updatin u can to it and yeah one day your dreams would also come tru keep on dreamin :D

cyberkid said...

Nice blog and the colors match perfectly...Dreams can only come true when you start coloring them..When one dream is shattered, you're wasting time crying over it when there are more dreams that can be established. Goodluck on ur journey..