
I gave you my heart, my beloved,
i didn’t want to go on the path of love,
i didn’t want to be crazy for my beloved.
BUT I DID
You filled love in my veins.
I was restless all the time,
i had a lot of yearning in my heart
but I was afraid of falling in love.
BUT I DID
Afraid of bearing pain, and being hurt in love.
From the lonely days and lonely nights,
in the end I was defeated by my emotions.
I was not ready to accept it,
BUT I DID
I was not ready to sacrifice myself to you,
didn’t want to become crazy in love,
didn’t want to lose myself in love,
BUT I DID
I never thought I’ll fall in love this much,
never thought I’ll cry out for someone,
never thought I’ll miss someone terribly in my life
BUT I DID
But the love one, I thought was mine,
have now gone forever….

4 comments:
Hey That Was really a good one. . .Keep it up. :)
nice poem aathu... keep posting :D
Nice 1.... :)
Its not just nice, its awesome and it is the truth for a lot of people..
Post a Comment